When Web Hands Marketing took on the SEO contract of a Spain-focused luxury villa website in November 2015, the site didn’t rank for any (non-brand) commercial terms and had low levels of organic traffic.
We were targeted with improving rankings and volumes of relevant organic traffic for key Marbella-related luxury villa terms.
Through a mix of initial technical SEO improvements and on-page optimization in addition to, from January, targeted content production and judicious link building, the site saw the following improvements:
- We have driven a +262% uplift in organic traffic from Jul 2016 to Jul 2018
- Jul 2018: #1-3 rankings for a variety of different ‘luxury villa Marbella/Spain’-related terms (Google.co.uk)
- #1-3 rankings for a variety of ‘luxury villas Spain’- related terms (Jan 2017).
- Started to generate traffic for broader non-luxury Marbella villa-related terms. (Jun-Jul 2018 to today).
- Improved first page rankings for key villa locations – Malaga / Puerto Banus / Sotogrande / Benahavis / Nerja – leading to a boost in share of overall search visibility. (Jan-Jul 2018)
- The businesses can now legitimately be marketed as the leading specialist luxury villa site for Marbella and the Costa del Sol.